Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, May 27, 2010

Coco


I have been going off on tangents left and right in this blog. I have strayed far from musings, and most recently have posted an extremely brief book review (Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter) and music review (Deftones). What's next? Movie review - Coco Avant Chanel. There are three other movies out about this amazing woman, which I haven't seen, but I have a feeling that the one I watched will turn out to be the best of the lot, for these reasons: 1: Audrey Tautou est merveilleuse; 2: Les Costumes (hats, hats, hats - magnifiques); 3: C'est en francais. You must read ze subtitles.... oui. 4: set design - fantastique; 5: cinematography; 6: Alessandro Nivola - bravo, would not have known it was him at all - except of course, for his ever present charm; 7: the ending - classic, timeless, fitting.

No comments: