Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Solitude

Since no one actually reads my blog, here's a taste of me that no one, and I mean no one, has ever had before:

This cold womb of solitude entombs me in silence so serene that I may sleep as Death. Such sweet slumber where life's ebb and flow is lost in the icy breaths of lingering time.

ps: I have to add: OK don't freak out if you read this. It is less about solitude and more about me freezing my ass off in the house, and the warmest place being the down duvet in bed.

Posting this is a monumentous step for me. Should I? Here goes nothing. (ps: I even created a new word, "monumentous", being a cross between monumental (what I intended to use) and momentous (which is probably subconscious wishful thinking). Of course, I'm probably not the first to "create" it, someone must have made that blunder before. )

2 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

WELL I READ IT. I THOUGHT AWHILE AND I NEVER HEARD THAT WORD BEFORE NOW. Thanks for dropping by. I'll be back to learn more about you later.
ps, I stole your US-CAN border sign. But I'll credit you when I use it.

Spockgirl said...

KW
Thanks for stopping by AND commenting.

I had fun looking for just the right flag photo to use for that US-Can sign, and deciding where to place the words. Kind of cool that I put it together just before I heard about Project VALOUR IT.