Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

At the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo


Further to my previous post, which I highly recommend you view for the links therein, this is one of the other items I found whilst "YouTubing". It is just one of the many performances at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, which would be very cool to see in person, but alas, I must settle for it online... sad I know. So here is the Swiss "Top Secret Drum Corps". I have said before that I have many interests, but now I think a better way to say it would be that I have many interests and I appreciate many things. This by far outdoes drill teams, stepping and ...

I wanted to do something totally different for my last post of the month, sort of as an exclamation point after all the changes I've made to the blog since I began. Hope you take a look-see.

No comments: