Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sentimental? Me?

Nah... just feeling older.

 Hard to believe she's been gone 13 years.
She was with us for 17.
Wow.
"Z" - mom's second to last cat went shortly after Sasha.

The only reason I am able to post these photos without having the benefit of a scanner, is because they were taken in the '90s when I actually had a real camera, and the resolution was good enough such that I was able to get them enlarged to 11 x 14. When I found the enlarged photos, I took pictures of them with the cell phone camera, et voila... here they are. 

I'm going to save Storm for a separate post.
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable looking pets ! Do you think you would like another pet? It's so sad when they get sick. Little Skooter has been under the weather for two weeks now.

Spockgirl said...

Hope Skooter is doing better! I had thought about getting another pet, but still can't afford to.