Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

White Butterflies and Ladybugs...


I don't believe I have ever had a ladybug land on me before this year. This summer it happened three times. I also don’t remember ever having seen so many white butterflies flying around. The oddest thing is that on three separate occasions this summer, one white butterfly fluttered in front of me, only to be joined by a second, and in all three instances, they flew off together. The ladybug situation I could attribute to the fact that I may have had the scent of lavender on my skin. The pairing of white butterflies, however, remains a mystery. I like to think that these were signs of good luck or hope for the future, because, as it stands now, this year has sucked... big time.

No comments: