Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, November 12, 2010

Blue skies...


Further to posting this photo, I figured I might as well put these three on as well, from the same road trip. (Yeah, focus and clarity suck again... ) Two weeks prior to taking these photos, there was NO snow on this mountain. And... there is no snow falling in the third picture. It's just sunlight reflecting on the dirty window.  (I'm such a killjoy.)

Almost Blue - Diana Krall

2 comments:

T1G said...

Again, love the pics!

I'll have to check out the tune again, when I haven't started the day out with Dope cranking. A bit of a mood clash, though I did like the mellow...

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Please be careful, you might go into a coma listening to this.