Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Insightful Pie...


OK.... Don't laugh now. I found this "What Kind of Pie are You" quiz at a blog called "Boobies and Beer". What the? Yeah, seriously. However, that being said, I took the quiz and this is what my answers came up with. Whether or not you know me, have been introduced to Spockgirl, or have just read the blog...  I found it to be rather surprising for its uncanny insight. (Insert laugh here.) Curious to know what you think.


You Are Lemon Meringue Pie






You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet.
You always know how to brighten someone's mood, but you're not overly sappy.
In fact, you can be a bit too honest at times. And most people find that refreshing.
While you're always true to yourself, you keep things light. That's how people are able to stomach your slightly bitter outlook.


Those who like you have well refined tastes.
You're complicated - and let's face it - a true enigma.
You enjoy defying expectations, and there are many layers to your personality.
There's not one easy way to define you.


9 comments:

Ryan said...

I am most certainly a Buckfast pie, if this is the first time you've heard of this fine delicacy then I urge you to google it.

Spockgirl said...

R:
Oddly enough I have heard of Buckfast Pie... from your blog. The only problem is that I can't remember what it was... unless it had to do with a liquor of some sort... then I have a vague recollection...

Hope you do try the pie quiz just for a laugh, or deep insights into your personality.

Jeanie said...

Ha ha ~ I am a "Cream Pie" !

Spockgirl said...

Hey J!
Of course you are! I wonder why it didn't specify what kind of cream pie. Banana or chocolate?

Ralphd00d said...

Man, it has been awhile since I did that one. Thanks for the mention!

Unknown said...

I am a cream pie... and it better be chocolate because I don't like bananas. Other than that... uh maybe it's kind correct. But I am really in love with Pavlalova... could that be classified as a pie? Oh... with fresh fruit... nom nom nom

BTW... saw the shout out at TAH... nice.

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Yeah... I went back and read some of your older stuff. I think that was 2006. Hey... there were even a couple comments from T1G! (which is where I found the link to your blog.)

K:
Hmm... another cream pie. (I think more people should try this quiz.)

Interestingly enough, the article linked to at TAH covered an issue that I have had in the back of my mind for a while now, but again, no where to bring it up.

Big Sister said...

Apple Pie:
"You're the perfect combo of comforting and traditional.
You prefer things the way you've always known them.
You'll admit that you're old fashioned, and you don't see anything wrong with that.
Your tastes and preferences are classic. And classic never goes out of style.

Those who like you crave security.
People can rely on you to be true to yourself - and true to them.
You're loyal, trustworthy, and comfortable in your own skin.
And because of these qualities, you've definitely earned a lot of respect."

Spockgirl said...

Big Sis:
This one seems closer than the cupcake one.