Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, November 11, 2010

The White Rose...

This was taken last week on November 3rd.
In seven years, these roses have never
bloomed this late in the season.
 

The white rose represents Unity, Virtue, Honour and Reverence,
and is a symbol of Remembrance.
It is considered an expression of spiritual Love and Respect.


To honour those who have fallen in Afghanistan
since November 3:
Ill (3), Ariz (3), Col, RI, NY, Mich, Okla, Pa, Fla, Maine

*****

Sorry folks, I can no longer find reason nor explanation as to why I feel compelled to write things of this nature. All I can say is that when the picture or poem, the meaning and the reason come together in front of my face, what else can I do? Time has allowed me to come to this point. Only time will tell...


No comments: