Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas! Wahoo.


Hmm... Christmas Day and what am I doing? Yeah... I would much rather have gone back to bed after waking up, but hey... wahoo... it's Christmas.  About two hours ago, it was still up in the air who was cooking Christmas dinner. Apparently it is up to me to make the decision. I will in all likelihood end up doing it at my place. Why am I sooooo relaxed? It is Christmas after all.

Just got off the phone...I guess I better get off the laptop and get started with prepping the veggies. Big sis will be dropping off some potatoes and the turkey in about an hour, and hopefully the bird will have been properly defrosted. Up until today, it was presumed that dinner would be at their place, and I was just going to be making the stuffing. This would have been the first year in many that I hadn't done the dinner here. Why mess with tradtion. Bonus... I will get to open a bottle of something.

Also, further to a previous post, I now know that my brother is back home, so he will be having Christmas somewhere... just not sure where exactly that would be. I got his voice mail when I called to wish him a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas one and all.

No comments: