Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, December 19, 2010

Life looking up?


Your vision won't fail so long as you avoid sticking forks into your eyes. If Jesus were here, he'd probably bless you in light of what's going to happen to you today.

(My wacky Aries horoscope from Laughsend)

Hmm... I feel I must share an update to this "funny horoscope". At 8:55pm, I was holding a glass in my left hand, opened the freezer door to get some ice and a metal canister fell off the top of the fridge. Funny thing is... I stopped it with the bony bridge of my nose, right between the eyes. There is a touch of irony to this as well.... if you look at the title to this post.

No comments: