Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, December 27, 2010

Quiet stillness...

In the quiet stillness of my life, time seems to be moving so slowly that it almost feels as though it has stopped. The world outside seems to rush madly by, and I fade towards oblivion with each passing moment.

As surely as the wind blows
The living pass me by
Their noise, their messy thoughts
Their fumes and dust
Constantly moving, even while
Sitting still,
Their mouths move
And I...
I implode in silence
The unbearable barrage of the living
As they rush by
And I....
I wait for some coherent thought to come
Some tangible desire to manifest

This heart that wants nothing but a heart
This body that wants nothing but a body
This soul that wants nothing but a soul

cki July 26, 2009

No comments: