Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scottish Zen...


What does that mean... Scottish Zen? I called it this for two reasons. Hmm... You'll have to watch the video and see for yourself. My prior thoughts regarding Zen can be found here in case you are wondering what the heck this has to do with me, which in actual fact is very little considering my lack of biking ability. So I wonder, is it wrong to admire someone else's Zen? "A philosophy of calm...; Extremely relaxed and collected."

It was posted over here.

Love is not a commonly used word in my world... but
 I can honestly say that I love this for so many reasons.

2 comments:

T1G said...

That was an excellent vid! The scenery, the camera angles, and the "ease" with which he was riding... awesome.

Spockgirl said...

Yeah... that's why I actually used the "L" word. Heh.