Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feeling nostalgic...


Perhaps... perhaps not really. This song drifted into my consciousness a few days ago... as I was reminiscing about music. I remember hearing it being played for the first time in the morning by a radio station out of Bellingham, WA... and I remember it cracked me up every time I heard it. Still does.

 
YouTube link.

This is the original cartoon on which it was based, that I remember seeing as a kid.


Curtsy to T1G for the link to the second vid... better quality picture and sound than the one I found on YouTube.

2 comments:

T1G said...

I still say that it sounds like Dee Snider trying to impersonate Elmer Fudd...

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Whatever fits in your grape, as you say. Heh.