Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, February 18, 2011

How are you today?



It has only been four days since the Little Evil Mini-Me came out to play, but considering that my wonderful week began with finding out that a dear lady I know has lung cancer and then culminated in stepping in dog poop, I felt it appropriate for a lovely Friday, that should anyone ask me the platitudinous question "How are you today?", I just might be inclined to answer in a rather uncharacteristic fashion.


Have a nice day everybody! And I mean it!

4 comments:

thormoo said...

Answering that question honestly has been a temptation occasionally...just to see the look of shock when I respond that I was "Yea, I was doing just fine thank you, until I stepped in dog shit this morning, blah, blah, blah..."

I just haven't been that ornery lately to actually do it and for me, that is a very good thing. Perhaps I'm truly growing up...

Spockgirl said...

T:
To be honest, right after the stepping in dog poop event took place I pretty much just had to laugh and roll my eyes to the heavens, so to speak. Also... people who know me know that stepping in dog poop is about the most exciting thing that may occur... seriously.

I'm glad to hear you are growing up especially at your crochety old man stage.

Ralphd00d said...

Geez, to think I just learned that Psychostick is from Phoenix... Nice. I should get out to the college side of town more often. Though, at my age, I may not fit in the crowd like I used to...

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Funny that you should say "Though, at my age,..." That should be the title to a blogpost.. I just might have to do that...