Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, March 21, 2011

Funny how things keep popping up...



So....  I think this is rather... fitting and funny... considering my previous post which contained a massive piece of ... personal oversharing. This is from my "humour" horoscope" today:

"An email may arrive in your mailbox today informing you that a) You've won a competition b) You deserve a massive dong c) Someone in the office loves you. Fun times lie ahead but be wary of those who offer you fun via emails. You may find that some messages you see today will be misleading and potentially cost you a lot of money."

Proves the point... sometimes you just have to laugh... because there is just no other way to react.

And... on an interesting side note.... I went to check the mail at the Post Office and lo and behold... no bills....  and ... even better yet... I received a rebate from one of the utility companies...  Wow. Next thing you know...  who knows what could happen...  The other day I actually somehow AVOIDED stepping in dog poop. Go figure.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

An email I received from Nigeria told me I am to become a prince, I get a princess, loads of cash and even my own castle it's fantastic. All I've got to do is send the guy my bank details!!!

Spockgirl said...

Ryan:
Damn... I've been offered cash... never a castle!

T1G said...

"Fun via emails"...

Hahahaahah!!!

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Thought you might get a kick out of that.