Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I think I always knew this...


Have you ever sat around with your coat and boots on waiting for someone for an hour? Then after the hour had passed, you decided that enough time had elapsed to make inquiry, and upon contacting them you find out they forgot? This happened to me tonight. Oh yes, it has happened before, but I always find it rather amusing. The really funny thing is how I was killing time whilst waiting... doing a few of those dumb quizzes, and this answer came up.

You Are Charlie Brown


You are a good person, and in a way, you don't get what you deserve in life. You are kind, honest, and brave... but you always seems to have the worst luck!

You've don't give up easily, but sometimes you can't help but get a little depressed. Life is hard!
You might be surprised to know your friends like you just the way you are. Others can see your heart of gold.

2 comments:

T1G said...

I'd have thought that I would be Charlie Brown, but I got Schroeder.

You are creative, talented, and ambitious. You prefer to let your actions speak for themselves.
You may seem quiet and meek, but you're not. You may not always say how you feel, but you do what you want to do.

You are good at what you do, and your success is partially a result of lots of hard work.
You're a big believer in practice makes perfect. And you sure practice a lot!

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Yeah... stepping in dog sh** and being vomited on can make one feel like Charlie Brown.

Schroeder's description sounds quite similar to me, so I am guessing that if one of the answers is changed in the quiz, I could have ended up as Schroeder and you could have ended up as Chuck.