Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, March 28, 2011

A Trippy Universe...


I wasn't going to post this, but as it would appear that I have nothing... absolutely nothing else in my brain... I decided... what the heck. These strike me as hilariously odd considering a couple prior blogposts I had done.

If you will...  take a boo over to my Valentine's Day post and look at the caption I put under the image.

Now take a look at part of my "humour" horoscope for today:
"Love will no longer be just another four-letter-word to you today..."   Bwahahaha.

And... following on the lines of my "Ravenous" episode and several posts I have done on music as of late...

"Chunks of meat will plague you today...or give you the plague. The mystics are being terribly vague on this one. Many of the best lyrics are attributable today. Take into consideration that most songs are about love and adversity."

I think it is rather appropriate that it is the "twisted" humour horoscopes that bear resemblance to my existence, rather than the everyday garden variety newspaper ones. 

What would life be without something to laugh about.


No comments: