Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, April 15, 2011

Little Evil Mini-Me: A Lesson in Futility...


If it takes a youth travelling at x kph to get nowhere in 20 years, and it takes an adult travelling at y kph to get nowhere in 20 years. At what speed should an aging human then travel to get nowhere in the next 20 years?

The answer therein  lies in the question and can be characterized by the title to this song by Metallica.


2 comments:

T1G said...

I don't know about the others, but apparently I'm going to get there twice as fast!

Chipmunk speed ahead!!!

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Twice as fast with all that sweet ... er Mountain Dew?

And... I must say ... I had me an evil quiet laugh when I posted that song.