I've read a few "meme" posts at some blogs, but this one (found over at the Crow's Song) is the first I've come across that seemed a bit "risky"... because of my music interests, however, the playlist that I used does not contain all the songs that I like to listen to, so the results could have been much, much weirder.
1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the 'next song' button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends (this was originally a FaceBook Meme)
1. I use Windows Media Player.
2. I had forty (40) songs in this playlist.
3. I do not like the word “meme” and I am not on Facebook.
4. I don’t have 10 friends or 100, so no tagging involved...
5. Do it if you want to.
What do your friends think of you?
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say...
How would you describe yourself?
I Miss You (I did lose myself somewhere.)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Almost Blue (No way.)
How do you feel today?
I Want to F**ing Break it (OMG!)
What is your life’s purpose?
What is your motto?
Skinnyman (Say wha?)
What do you think about often?
What is 2+2?
Dirthouse (Yikes again)
What do you think of your best friend?
What do you think of the person you like?
Clumsy (I actually like someone?)
What is your life story?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oildale (Leave Me Alone) (Hmm... Hermit?)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
This Place Is Death (You've got to be kidding me!)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Are You Ready to Live? (Yeah... it's a Korn song... and I'm not going to get married.)
What will they play at your funeral?
All In Wait (Interesting)
What is your hobby/interest?
What is your biggest fear?
Kill Your Idols (Huh?)
What is your biggest secret?
Control It (Interesting lyrics for this question.)
What do you think of your friends?
In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning (Kinda sweet)
What will you post this as?
Wink and a Smile (Heh)
So... this was about the most exciting thing that I have done in the past ten days except for emailing... Go figure.