Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Quiet One...


I have been at a loss for words as of late. My mind seems to have gone limp and I have found myself once again feeling nothing. As the wind raged outside my window tonight, I closed my eyes and tried to capture an image of my thoughts.

I am that which whispers within the wind
the hushed tone lost within the rage and fury of the rising storm
I am that one tear swallowed by the heavens’ sorrow
the cold hand left to rest upon the unforgiving stone
I am that breath which rests upon the tongue
the quiet one silently weeping in the darkened corner
I am that heartbeat which no one else can feel
the fading one falling into oblivion.

cki2011

No comments: