Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kitchen Part Deux


This just... I...  ah... Just watch it.

(Warning: Includes sweary parts not for delicate ears, misspelling and lack of food safety... but hey...  it's called the "Vegan Black Metal Chef".)


YouTubeLink. Curtsy to T1G.

Oh... and when I was on YouTube, I noticed this commercial. Oog... KFC...  been a long time.  Now... now I be hungry.

4 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

I'm not big on tofu. And I'm so not vegan. But the black metal KFC advert was great. Thanks for the grins.

Spockgirl said...

KW:
I'm not one for tofu either, nor am I vegan,but this is definitely something I'd eat, and I liked the ambience in the kitchen.

As for KFC... I have been thinking about fried chicken again... or a crispy chicken burger, and then the thought of a spicy crispy chicken burger... drool inducing.

Crosby Kenyon said...

Nothing wrong with a little heat in the kitchen.

Spockgirl said...

CrosbyK:
Not quite sure how to respond to that since you are a new commenter here. Whatever your intent, be it construed literally or tongue-in-cheek, it sounds about right.