Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My answers...

Further to this post


1. Honey
2. Rough and tumble over logic: Star Wars
3. Pizza
4. Buffy 
5. Coke (Even Caffeine-free Diet Coke tastes better.)
6. Batman
7. Versatility over instant gratification: Whipping Cream
8. Rob Zombie
9. Iced Tea
10. Sunset

#2 and #7 were difficult choices.

Thanks to everyone who took part.

6 comments:

thormoo said...

SG-I really enjoyed this exercise, cool stuff. I didn't used to have "time" for such mundane amusements, pa-shaaaw! I thought it was a riot!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed it too, I'm glad you liked the idea.

Spockgirl said...

T:
I think I may not ever have liked the idea of picking "favourites", and never bothered much at all with "silly", and as you say "mundane amusements". But I agree... it was fun.

Spockgirl said...

Paul:
Glad you participated and enjoyed doing it. I had thought about a little tongue in cheek "this or that" a while back and posted a wee bit for fun, but your post nudged me to just go for it. Thanks for the nudge and the idea.

design elements said...

the sunset...my answer too

lovely greetings

Spockgirl said...

Design Elements person:
Welcome and thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment.