Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yesterday...



Yesterday...  beautiful, warm and sunny... but today...  alas.... once again... cold and wet. Still haven't cut the lawn. Still waiting for those two days in a row of sun. If it doesn't come soon, the electric mower isn't going to be able to cut it. Heh. I know for sure I won't be able to use the manual mower.

Speaking of yesterday, early on in the blog I posted several photos of "Johnny Jump Ups" or viola tri color, but I was never able to capture the vibrancy of the darker colours with the cell-phone camera, until yesterday. I found this little guy growing in the yard, and the photo actually turned out half decently. Unlike buttercups, dandelions and daisies, these are most welcome here, and I will quite often find them growing in the grass and transplant them into one of the garden beds where they can grow to their hearts content. 

Ah... yesterday... the sun, the warmth, the fresh air...  It seems so long ago, but it was only yesterday.


No comments: