Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blackened...


Don't know why but the Stones song Paint It Black popped into my head. Hadn't heard it in ages... as in a couple decades. Somewhere I have a couple LPs from way back when. I went a googling and found an old b/w video. Anyways, for some reason right after that, "Fade to Black" came to mind. I couldn't even  remember the song, but again... that was also ages... decades ago. I have the CD tucked away, but found a link ...  A great song forgotten ... The lyrics, which I also didn't remember, surprised me...  as to how fitting they are for where I have been lately.

Of course... that lead to another song which lead to the title of this post.

No comments: