Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, June 27, 2011

Crack open your love cookie?


Um... Yeah... How could I NOT do that? And... no... it wasn't anything weird, just something that caught my attention. Love and hugs and all things sweet and sappy are not really my thing, but how could I resist when I saw the words "Love Cookie"? It turned out to be just an online fortune cookie type thing.

"Love gives light even in the darkest tunnel."

Oh... the other funny thing I came across tonight that seems to fit this theme:


YouTubeLink.

Note: I think I may have burst out laughing at about 1 minute 10. 

(5pm: 192,051 hits just now. I forgot to make a note of the number when I found the link last night... I think it was 179k.)

2 comments:

DaveO said...

I hereby award thee the "Smirk-a-minute" Award.

*smirk

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Hmm... I admit I may have been smiling to myself (a lot) while writing that post. In reading it over just now, I pictured perhaps six smirks, but then in consideration of the fact that it is you who commented, I just got a seventh.

Thanks.