Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Living form of death?


Today has been gray, overcast and muggy, but thankfully not too warm. Funny that the weather sort of matches how I feel, except for the muggy part. I don't know exactly what it is, but it feels fairly on the level, yet somehow I find myself within a gray funk or a murky cloud, not of doubt, but of uncertainty. There is a calm, quiet, nothingness filling me up such that I have become the living form of death.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

How is stillness death? I do not comprehend the connexion.

Stillness is an attribute of life. We say 'calm' and 'quiet' and 'nothingness' and ascribe to them negative connotations.

Enjoy life in stillness :)

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
"Enjoy life in stillness."
I did... and I got lost in it.

"How is stillness death?"
I was going to say that it would be akin to eating only Dark Chili Chocolate for a year ... instead of sleeping... but perhaps that doesn't quite make sense. I will revisit your question at some point.