Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, June 4, 2011

Things I've learned in the last year or so...


1. There are ladybugs with no spots;
2. I am not as weird as I once thought I was;
3. I am getting to the age where I look as tired as I feel,
    but I don't feel I look as tired as most people my age; 
4. I can't play tetris whilst listening to Metallica;
5. Don't write blog posts whilst listening to Korn;
6. Don't post comments on blogs when your brain in fuzzy;
7. Not a good idea to email anyone whilst you are ...
     in the midst of any type of emotion;
8. Not a good idea to email anyone whilst you are ...
     in the midst of any kind of crisis;
9. I much prefer the unexpected over the anticipated ... 
     but .... I don't like surprises;
10. I am a very patient person, but ...
       I don't like wasting time;
11. I have become a fairly well put together mess.


8 comments:

thormoo said...

I really enjoyed this post...Words of wisdom for everyday living, I say! Quite humorous yet extremely practical as well...

Big Sister said...

SG: Are you still up blogging?
(3 am - the Official Pizza Hour)

Spockgirl said...

Big Sis:
What were YOU doing up so late? And... no ... I was blogging til 1:30 I think... For some reason I decided to check the blog at 3:30 before I went into a coma.

Spockgirl said...

T:
I had started that list quite a while ago, but again, as with everything, I hesitated to post it... I"m not quite sure why.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with 6 and 7, mind you it limits my computer time because I get fuzzy and emotional most nights!

DaveO said...

Ummm... do I get a do-over? I ummm kinda broke most of those rules....

Spockgirl said...

Paul:
The thing with me is that my brain never used to get THAT fuzzy, and I never used to get THAT emotional.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Um... not really rules... just observations. Oh.. and just because I learned that I shouldn't do certain things does not mean that I mastered the art of not doing them.