Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Twas time for a chuckle...


Found this "Interpretive Dance" bit posted over at "I Know Funny", so went ayoutubing to check it out and there were a few more.

This is a song by Wham from way back in high school.

This one was hilarious. (But you have to ignore the laugh-track.)


There is another one that had me almost ROFL as it reminded me of someone, but I just couldn't quite post it.

2 comments:

Harvey said...

Ah... I remember this guy from Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glzkWmJgCgY

I'm very glad to see he's managed to make a day job of it.

Spockgirl said...

Thanks Harvey. It's cool to see how he has improved with time by adding more of his own personality into the act.