Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Underwear again?


My wacky horoscopes haven't been that wacky lately, until today. Once again, "underwear" has come up. What is with that?

"The music you have been listening to has been tainted by the devil. You may find solace in someone's choice of underwear today."

Oh... and ... yeah... the music I have been listening to lately? Heh.

12 comments:

Ryan said...

Hmm does your horoscope have anything to do with me wearing my Ozzy Osbourne underpants??

Spockgirl said...

Ryan:
Ozzy Osbourne underwear... Talk about two birds, one stone. Couldn't stop laughing.

Ralphd00d said...

Heh, Ryan's choice was good... I'll retain my comment...lol

DaveO said...

This post be pure snortfest :)

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Yeah... I thought Ryan's comment was great... not cheeky and not raunchy.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Did you click the link and do the Underwear Quiz?

DaveO said...

SG,

I did, and basically I'm a miscreant.

The post is still a snortfest though :)

T1G said...

At least it didn't say that your latest choices in music were the equivalent of tainted underwear, and that you could find solace in the devil.

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Dude... your comment deserves a... smiley face thing.

Funny you should put it that way... I was actually thinking of posting the dancing ogre baby and a Rob Zombie song.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
You wear a black G-string? Just guessing.

DaveO said...

SG,

Your last comment was cause for a spew alert. Now there's iced tea where there ought not to be.

And no, don't wear the tuckus-floss. Anymore.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Sorry about that.
Heh.
"Anymore"