Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just another cookie...


Again... still... yet... lacking in thoughts and words and ideas, and anything of tangible substance in my existence, in other words, translated to "sleepy", "bored", or "dead", and for the simple fact that I haven't even come across anything funny to be transported from the doldrums, I went and cracked open another cookie.

"Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul you didn't know you were missing."

That one made me scrinch my face up.

Funny thing as I was trying to figure out what to call this post... I wrote "Another cookie", but was thinking of "Just Another Cookie". This then lead me to rack my brain about a song... that started off with Just Another....something... For the life of me I couldn't remember what it was, but I knew it was on the Judgment Night soundtrack, so I went agoogling.
 Warning:  Hip-hop/Metal blend.

No comments: