Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Do it now...


How would you blog without the use of your arms? Your hands? Your fingers? How would you keep in touch with your peeps? Think on that for a moment and maybe take a boo at the blog "From my position... on the way!" from a different position and/or watch this video (which I just saw for the first time today) to explain this post, and why I have that "Donate Now" button up top, as well as the links up on the sidebar.  Please note that although I have the "Go Team Navy" up there, the funds raised are NOT branch specific. The team that raises the most money just gets to brag that they did so. Last time I checked only 1/3 of the goal has been raised thusfar. The sad thing? Team Navy has only raised about $4,000 of their $25,000 goal.



Two days left.

Of course, there are other ways to help.

No comments: