Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Junk food and alcohol... sounds like a plan...


"You are finally ready to face the world as yourself this week, so don't be afraid of anything. The partner of your dreams will realise you are unworthy of attention, today. Stock up on junk food and alcohol. The number you are thinking of is an odd number below 50."    (From Laughsend.)

Funny thing is that I was seriously considering splurging on a bottle of wine or some vodka coolers now that Summer might actually have arrived.  I  think that I might still have a couple that have been sitting in the bottom shelf of the fridge door for over two years. I don't drink much so it takes me a very long time to finish these things.

No comments: