Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Little did I know...


When I came up with that caption up there, "Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.", I was actually being a little cheeky, in that if or when I veered off the path of logic, those would be my reasons for doing so. Little did I know how portentous the chosen words would be. In less than a year and a half, I have become human, experienced and exhibited the frailties of human nature, tested my genetic inadequacies, and been imbalanced by hormonal imbalances. Havoc has indeed been wreaked.

I am at a loss. I am stuck. I don't know what to do.

Music helps to get me outside of my head and tonight there were a few songs floating around, from Billie Holiday, The Clash, Korn, Powerman 5000, and this one by Linkin Park, which struck a chord with me.



No comments: