Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ninjas... damn...


I'm a sucker for these types of movies, but I haven't even gotten around to watching any that were on the last list yet.

Out on DVD: The Warrior's Way (from whence I got the Title for this post.)

In Theatres or coming soon are these three which I know will be "It has all been done before, same old, same old, little bit of this movie, little bit of that... blah, blah, blah..."  but they look fun nonetheless.

Immortals

The Three Musketeers

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Hmm, when I saw the first few trailers of the next Transformers movie a while back, I wasn't too sure about it, but I might end up liking Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon better than the second one.

4 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

I want to see all of them. Thanks, you rock

Spockgirl said...

KW:
As I mentioned, I am a sucker for these movies. Of the five I included here, I think the Immortals would be the one best to see in a theatre setting, but I could be wrong on that count.

Ralphd00d said...

I saw Transformers 3 - definitely better than 2, and it is almost 3 hours long. The rest up, yeah, they are on my list to see. Add to that of course my comic book movies, Capt America and The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Almost 3 hrs for Transformers 3? Yikes. That's one for me to watch on DVD.

Captain America, which I posted on before, is definitely my type of thing. The latest X-Men is another one, but again, I'll wait for DVD. Hadn't seen anything on the latest Batman yet, but I just did a quick look for upcoming stuff. Still waiting for more on The Avengers also.