Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh... now I'm worried...


"People will today start to resent your annoying habit of repeating the last funny thing said and then laughing. Friends have always tried to convince you of your madness, but never more so will that be true than this coming weekend. Your stupidity today will be rivalled only by your embarrassment."

I don't think I've ever done anything really stupid in my life, but... I guess there's still a little time left.

*****

I had a song that came to mind as soon as I saw the word "stupidity", but when I went looking for it I found this instead. (Warning: 2006 song by an 80s band... do NOT go there.)

Oh... this  is the song I was thinking of.

2 comments:

Harvey said...

If you're not doing stupid things, then you're not living :-)

Spockgirl said...

Harvey:
Oddly enough, that is very similar to something I said in a conversation recently.