Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, July 29, 2011

Really?


"It may be difficult, but it will be worth it in the end."

I cracked open another fortune cookie and got that. It is funny considering that I have nothing going on in my life... absolutely nothing. I have one thing that is a possibility, but even with that I seem to be stuck in some sort of life limbo. With this one aspect  of my life in which I might want to move forward, there is an outside force at play. On the other hand, I can't seem to move forward in all other aspects of my life because there is an internal force with which I am at odds. At this juncture, everything seems difficult, because I am firmly entrenched inside my own head.

No comments: