Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shades of gray...





Not quite sure how this happened, but all I did was tilt the cell phone at a slightly different angle and a couple shots ended up being blue and a couple gray. Pleasant surprise regardless.

Tonight I was thinking about these photos and the song that came to mind was The Sound of Silence. I went to look for it and had a listen for the first time in many years. I checked the sidebar for Scarborough Fair, an old favourite. I don't know what it is, but Art Garfunkel seemed a little creepy to me when I was younger, and apparently still sort of is. Anyways, I continued on my journey and noticed another one from way back, Dust in the Wind, the perfect song for where I was and came to be.

Funny thing is that I wasn't going to post a video after finding a few links, but scrolled down a little farther and found this one, which I couldn't not post.


6 comments:

DaveO said...

Искусство Garfunkel было, и, страшно. Небо всегда красивейший вопрос; хотя пыль здесь поворачивает его не серый цвет, но поднял покрашено.

Heh.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
The one complete sentence I can speak in Russian I do not know how to write out, especially not in Cyrillic, if that is in fact what that is.

Do you know the language or did you just hit translate? Just curious.

DaveO said...

"Art Garkunkel is creepy. Your pics are nice."

Unfortunately "Art" came out as "Style" in the Russian.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Ah... thanks.

DaveO said...

Out of curiosity, what be your one Russian sentence?

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
I guess technically it is two questions, not one sentence. "Do you speak English?" and "Do you speak Russian?"