Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shiny Happy People


Yes... I have been in a funk of sorts ... as of late... again. In personal correspondence I have referred to these funks as ... "crapfests", so since it is rather obvious, I figure I might as well share that tidbit of terminology here as well. No explanation is really needed. It is as it sounds. Anyways...  I have mentioned before on the blog that I am not one of those Shiny Happy People.  However, that is not to say that I walk around all day in a dark cloud, but ... I do have the occasional bad day.  And... just because I do not want to wake up in the morning, does not mean that I am not a morning person. In being in bed, I wish to stay there, but once I am out of it, I am good to go... sort of. I don't need coffee or much else to get "up", I just need to put my mind in the right place... which is where I have been struggling for the past year and a bit. To get up, to get going, to get out has been somewhat of a ... mental chore. Not sleeping had been a huge issue before, but that has at least improved for the most part. The other big thing is that I have to figure out what I am going to do now, but like two months ago.

8 comments:

DaveO said...

Well, if you stand in the place where you live, the paradoxes of your future can make you lose your religion.

KrippledWarrior said...

Huh? =)

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
So... if I have no religion...
Huh?
If I have no religion, the paradoxes of my future can make me lose nothing because they do not exist where I stand living in the present.

Spockgirl said...

KW:
Exactly!

DaveO said...

"Shiny Happy People," "Stand," and "Losing My Religion."

R.E.M.

Sheesh!

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
There is a glitch in my R.A.M. so R.E.M. didn't even factor into your comment. And for some reason I associated Shiny Happy People with the B52s.

And... dude... I can never tell with your comments.

DaveO said...

Duly noted. I'll work on it.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
But it is part of who you are.