Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This made me feel better...


Always good for a laugh anyways, from here

"A picture frame will feature highly in your day today and will probably make you feel like you'd never gotten out of bed. Indeed, you'll probably end up going back to bed as soon as today's mishaps have had done with you. You are not a sham, nor are you a mockery. You are you. Lots of love. The very thought of coming up with a horoscope for you made me laugh. You may be the most pathetic thing I've ever come across - but DON'T BE SAD! You are on the verge of a massive breakthrough."

2 comments:

DaveO said...

For Wednesday:

Malicious gossip may reach your ears this week and cause a great deal of paranoia. [Like I need more paranoia???] The smoothness of your arms are testiment to all your work in that area. [Guess the aloe's working!]

Yours says you need to lay off the soda pop SG. Really, it's not good for you. Stick to whiskey.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
You paranoid? Ah... that explains a lot.

Soda pop... hmm... I was thinking I might o.d. on chai tea lattes. Not sure if I ever tried whiskey straight. I know I did make Whiskey truffles one year... they had crushed gingersnap cookies in them. That was eons ago.