Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't know what to say...


I say that because although I wish to honour the fallen since last time, there are also another thirty (30) U.S. troops in addition to the ones noted below. I haven't added them here as there has been no official press release yet.

U.S. (Ohio (2), Cali (2), Utah, Ga (2), Okla (4),
         Alab, Md, Kan, Fla, NC, Pa (2), Tex)
France (2)
Italy
UK

2 comments:

DaveO said...

May I recommend "Thank You" as an appropriate title, with the date of posting so as not to mess up the server's data storage?

There are words, and words that are appropriate, but none so soon after learning of a loved one's passing.


And, thank you SG, for your thoughtfulness and consideration :)

Spockgirl said...

D:
Thing is, I used to have words... beautiful, sad words... but they have left me.

Thank you.