Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

House of Fun...


Cracked open another cookie just for fun, and this is what it said:

"Just have fun."

Funny thing... I'm drawing a blank trying to think of things that I actually just have fun doing nowadays.  Has it been that long?

This then reminded me of a song from way, way back in high school by a Brit band called "Madness".

3 comments:

DaveO said...

1. photography
2. commentary
3. ralph! d00d!
4. gardening
5. mustard burgers
6. Big Sis
7. Nephew
8. HOCKEY!

Have you considered taking a snarkation?

Spockgirl said...

D:
Nope... I'm talking about tangigle, visceral, personally involved, old-fashioned fun.

As for taking a snarkation... pffft. My snark is reserved for but a select few.

DaveO said...

Heh