Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, August 6, 2011

My least favourite colour?


Sometimes in life when trying to make a choice or decision or to solve a problem when the right answer or solution is not immediately accessible in my brain, I work my way backwards in reverse, starting from what is the least favourable, or what doesn't work, thus eliminating the incorrect choices in order to arrive at the correct one. So bearing that in mind, when I went looking at the silly quizzes, this one caught my eye. Most people would ask the question "What is your favourite....?", but this one had the words "least favourite". It was a toss up between two colours, but I only checked the result for one.

You Are a Realist

Facts and figures are quite exciting to you. You love to collect and analyze data.

You're much more concerned with what is actual than with what is possible. You aren't much of a daydreamer.

Knowledge excites you. Learning something new feels like exploring to you.

You excel at academics and probably belong in a school... as a student or as a teacher!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I'm going to take this! :D

Spockgirl said...

AK:
These quizzes can be entertaining, but sometimes the results are pretty darn close.

DaveO said...

You Are Logical

You can be appealed to through reason, but not through emotions.
You prefer a cool head to a warm heart. You want to talk about ideas, not feelings.

You have a lot of street smarts and life experience. No one is going to call you naive.

You prefer being honest to being nice. You couldn't lie to spare someone's feelings.

Doesn't say a thing about cheese pizza and gorpburgers and videogames though.

Spockgirl said...

D:
Ah... I am going to guess it was orange? (That was my other choice.)

Ooh... cheese pizza... plain old cheese pizza... Hungry now.

DaveO said...

I chose pink.

And, yeps - me too.

Spockgirl said...

D:
Pink makes sense now that I think about it, being a distinctly feminine colour and with the typical female sensibility tending towards emotion over logic.

DaveO said...

Do they have a quiz about pizza and personality?

Spockgirl said...

D:
Haven't seen one yet, but will keep an eye out.

Spockgirl said...

D:
I went to check. The Pizza Personality one was right at the top on the topic of food. I've put the link in here... hope it works.

Go figure... I ended up being plain old Cheese Pizza.

DaveO said...

Me, too.

You Are Cheese Pizza
Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.

*snork*

Spockgirl said...

D:
Yet, you easily impress others. Heheheh.

By the way, thanks for doing the quizzes. Everyone... ie the 8 people who read here, seems to have deserted.