Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, September 26, 2011

Delightful?


For lunch yesterday, I had a bowl of popcorn with cinnamon-sugar sprinkled on top. For dinner, I had prepared a wonderful pot of oat bran with raisins and was getting ready to chow down when I was offered dinner out. Needless to say, I took up that offer. Ended up eating a little bit too much at the Chinese smorgasbord, but of course, still had to have a fortune cookie, which once again afforded me two prognosticating pieces of paper:



I'd say it sounds very promising. However, the word delightful is questionable in my vocabulary. If you ever hear me utter the word "delightful" in conversation, you will know that I have been abducted by aliens and my body taken over by a parasitic brain-sucking space creature. It all sounds lovely. Wait a minute...  wha?

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Yes, Miss Marple.

Or is that Miss Maple? Okay, I'll leaf now.

Space aliens.

Indeed.

Spockgirl said...

D:
I am wearing a quizzical expression.