Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, September 2, 2011

I wish I could...


I got a kick out of this horoscope.

"Independence is key for you, Aries, so even though it may not be Independence Day, feel free to celebrate anyhow. Give thanks to all the freedoms you have, and make sure you're taking advantage of them. You are your own entity with a strong life force that's capable of anything. Gather your spirit, mount your horse, and ride off to adventure."

Yes to the independence part, but no Independence Day up here, or any likelihood of celebrating. Yes to the giving thanks to all the freedoms, but no to the taking advantage of them. Yes to the own entity/strong life force, but struggling with it and the capable of anything part. As to the last... I wish I could.

ps:  Why was I looking at horoscopes instead of sleeping and why was I writing this at 3:30 in the morning? Well... I fell asleep sometime around 1AM... Woke up at 2:05AM... completely wide awake...  that's why. I suppose I could say "I wish I could sleep"... but technically I already did... for one whole hour. So... good night, good morning.

Oh... I just realized how well this ties in to the previous post.

No comments: