Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Road Trip Test...


Road Trips seem to be a recurring theme here in the last couple months or so, so tonight when I clicked on ten random quizzes over at Blogthings, I knew I had to do this one.


You see companionship and loyalty as what's most important in life.

You live life at a fairly leisurely pace. You take time to enjoy the sweeter parts of life, even when you're busy.

You're willing to take a few risks in life. You may not take the road no one travels, but you're happy to take the road less traveled.

You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.

In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you.


8 comments:

DaveO said...

Same here. I answered: alone, a couple of days, small highways, and listening to music (and talk radio).

Spockgirl said...

D:
I think most people I'd hang with would end up with the same answer.

DaveO said...

I thought you said you were alone?

Now you have a posse?

Whoa!

Spockgirl said...

D:
Existentially.

Oh.. and I used the conjunction "I'd", as in "I would", indicating not presently so.

DaveO said...

I don't think 'existentially' means what you think it means.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Actually it does. What you did was read one thing I wrote and then referred to it on another. What I did was similar. Apologies for being obtuse.

DaveO said...

That's acute take on being obtuse, existentially unspeaking.

Would you please define?

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Never know... I might have it all wrong. What I meant was that I haphazardly leapt from the subject of navigating through life to the metaphysical journey.