Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wisdom...


Earlier tonight I was thinking about Eeyore and this little book I was given as a gift many years ago, called "Eeyore's gloomy Little Instruction Book". That got me to thinking about something along the lines of Eeyore's Little Wisdoms, or perhaps the Tao of Eeyore. Anyways, I read through it and found this little bit.

"When you shout "Is anybody at home?" into a rabbit hole, and a voice answers "No!", it probably means you're not welcome." 

A little while ago, I found a bunch of what are deemed to be "stupid signs" online, and this one seemed to fit today's theme very well.


Have to wonder if it isn't the signs that are stupid.

2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

I thnk in some cases, it is not the sign-writer that is stupid, but that they actually have to phrase it that way to make the stupid ones understand....lol

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
You just might be right about that.