Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, October 2, 2011

I blog therefore I am?


I struggle yet with the reason for my existence, the purpose of my life, the usefulness of this person. The funny thing is, that the blog mirrors this facet of me...  I could just as easily have said... I struggle yet with the reason for my blog, the purpose of my blogging, the usefulness of this blog. I am therefore I blog... or I blog therefore I am? I write nothing of substance because there are no words of substance within me. Is it because I lack substance or because I have become nothing? And so on and so on. Whatever. Stop blogging, start living?  Blog about life? Sure, I'll get right on that.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

If by blogging, as with thinking, one exists, then one ceases to exist with each post or interruption.

Far far better to embrace one's heffalumps and woozles than to face an interrupted thought for posting.

Spockgirl said...

D:
Hmmm... I guess I had it wrong then. I wasn't finding pieces of me, I was losing them. This explains a lot.