Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I just don't think I'm crazy enough...


What makes great bloggers? I have to agree with that article. As for crazy? I'm sure I have my moments, but my crazy is a lot less crazy than most people's. In addition to that, I am short on intensity, passion, strife and struggle, such that my conflicts can only be turned over and rotated once or twice, before the two people who know me personally and read the blog start to get deeply concerned.  You also have to consider that the most exciting thing that happens in my life is stepping in dog poop... or cat poop. That has happened to me three times within a year, and I narrowly missed another steaming pile just last week. Of course, in regards to having something of substance to blog about, I just hope that it isn't shit.

Curtsy to Harvey at Bad Example.


4 comments:

DaveO said...

BTW, happy belated Thanksgiving.

Not everyone is batsh*t crazy. Not everyone is completely conflicted. After a while, such outpourings of virtual Tourette's either flushes one clean of such insanitary dementia or one ends up in gaol.

Do y'all do turkey and craanberry sauce up there, or pizza and beer for T-giving? Or turkey 'za and craanberry-beer?

Spockgirl said...

D:
Hmm... I wonder what your blog would read like if you had one... Would you eventually be flushed clean of your insanitary dementia?

Thank you for the Thanksgiving greeting. Yes... we do do turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy and brussel sprouts and all that ... and pumpkin pie... Usually at my place, but not this year... Didn't end up having a family do.

Oh... and never had pizza and beer... on any occasion.

DaveO said...

My blog?

I'm already errant from counseling, so why post the perils of Pauline?

Besides, all you'd read about is politics, history, militaria, agriculture, art, and literature. And Texoma football :D

Spockgirl said...

D:
Honestly I think you are wacky... or perhaps... all over the place... enough to have an interesting blog. Hmmm... I got five out of seven on your subject matter.