Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I suck...

I am presently in a particularly precarious position pursuant to persistent procrastination.  The living of life was limited due to lengthy lapses of linear thought and lolligagging in lethargic limbo. I am aversely aware that my attitudinal aptitude for appropriate activities has apparently abandoned me. The simplification of self seemed sufficient for self-preservation yet subsequently started the struggle stemming from a systematic systemic shutdown  Simply said... I screwed myself.

2 comments:

thormoo said...

Whoa!

Spockgirl said...

T:
My thought exactly... which is why I hesitated to post it when it spewed forth.