Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little bit of summer...



... the original shot below, taken a couple months ago on one of the very limited number of sunny days, whilst standing in  my backyard, with the huge evergreen peeking out on the right hand side, and the powerline running through near the bottom.


Summer was sporadic and short-lived this year and I definitely didn't spend as much time outside as in the last few years. Hmm... I didn't get too sunburnt, I didn't play tennis at all, I didn't even bring the bike up from the basement. This was of course only partially due to the lack of sunshiney weather, and moreso to do with lack of motivation... still.
 
 

No comments: